The Maine Clean Communities Coalition is comprised of fleet managers, state and local officials, clean fuel providers, and other groups and individuals interested in promoting the use of clean fuels, clean fuel vehicles and reducing petroleum consumption in the transportation sector. Maine Clean Communities’ Stakeholders meet twice a year at various locations around the state to discuss issues and learn about Stakeholders’ progress. Maine Clean Communities presents educational workshops on clean fuels and technologies several times a year.
- Goals, Projects and Activities of the Maine Clean Communities Program
- Maine Clean Communities’ 2012/2013 Annual Operating Plan
- Become a Maine Clean Communities Stakeholder
- Agenda and Minutes of Last Stakeholder Meeting
- Join Maine Clean Communities’ list serve – email Jennifer Puser.
- Steve Linnell, Director of Transportation and Energy Planning and Maine Clean Communities Coordinator
- Jennifer Puser, Transit and Energy Planning and Maine Clean Communities staff
Watch Portland’s Maine Standard Biofuels’ new video about biodiesel and bioheat. Click here!
Watch MotorWeek’s Segment About Acadia National Park’s Propane-Powered Shuttles:
- Clean Cities’ 20th anniversary and the history of the program
- The City of Sacramento’s use of liquefied natural gas for refuse trucks
- A new tool that helps communities get ready for electric vehicles
- Idle reduction at schools in St. Louis.