The Maine Clean Communities Coalition is comprised of fleet managers, state and local officials, clean fuel providers, and other groups and individuals interested in promoting the use of clean fuels, clean fuel vehicles and reducing petroleum consumption in the transportation sector. Maine Clean Communities’ Stakeholders meet twice a year at various locations around the state to discuss issues and learn about Stakeholders’ progress. Maine Clean Communities presents educational workshops on clean fuels and technologies several times a year. For an agenda, and minutes of the last Stakeholder meeting click here.
- For more information on the goals, projects and activities of the MC2 Program, download this file.
- To view Maine Clean Communities’ 2012 Annual Operating Plan, click here.
- To join Maine Clean Communities, click here.
- To join the Maine Clean Communities list serve, please send an email request to Jennifer Puser.
- For information on the Electric Vehicle Stakeholder Group and Feasibility Study, click here.
- Steve Linnell, Director of Transportation and Energy Planning and Maine Clean Communities Coordinator
- Jennifer Puser, Transit and Energy Planning and Maine Clean Communities staff
Watch Portland’s Maine Standard Biofuels’ new video about biodiesel and bioheat.
Watch MotorWeek’s Segment About Acadia National Park’s Propane-Powered Shuttles:
- The newly redesigned Alternative Fuels Data Center
- Maine Fleets Make Progress with Propane (Steve Linnell, Maine Clean Communities)
- Idle reduction at Tennessee schools
- A new online tool that helps fleet managers create plans to reduce petroleum use and emissions.